Links to Resources
We have collected the following links which may be helpful to you.
- AM Best Company • Offers data to insurance professionals and buying guides for consumers. Reports on the condition of insurance companies.
- Kelly Blue Book • Research accurate retail or trade-in Blue Book values for used cars and dealer invoice and MSRP for new cars.>
- Edmunds • Guides, reviews, wholesale and retail pricing information and advice for every aspect of automobile purchasing and ownership.
- NYS Department of Motor Vehicles • Information on drivers license, registrations, titles, etc.
- NYS Department of Transportation • Administers a public safety program for railroads and motor carriers engaged in intrastate commerce; directing state regulation of such carriers in matters of rates and service.
- PennDot • Lists driver and vehicle services, traveler and construction information, and details on public safety for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- NYS Insurance Department • The Insurance Division supervises all insurance companies that do business in New York. The Financial Frauds & Consumer Protection Division (FFCPD) is charged with protecting and educating consumers and fighting financial fraud.
- PA Insurance Department • Supervise insurance companies that do business in Perinsylvania, protect and educate consumers, and fight financial fraud.
- The Insurance Information Institute • Improving public understanding of insurance -what it does and how it works.
- OSHA • Occupational Safety and Health Administration-OSHA is the main federal agency charged with the enforcement of safety and health legislation.
- FEMA : Federal Emergency Management Agency • Agency of the US government tasked with Disaster Mitigation, Preparedness, Response & Recovery planning. Glossary of Terms -Our glossary of terms explains much of the language found in our policies.
- Glossary of Terms • View our dictionary of frequently used terms.